Saturday, March 7, 2009

just another day in the life of domo kun

sup guys, my name is domo kun. this is a pic of me chillin in the woods near my place. before u ask, yeah, i'm a guy, even tho i'm pink. i'm still a badass so whatever. sooo this is my first blog entry! this shit's gonna be tight. i guess i'll tell u a lil about myself...i like hangin with my friends, scaring people, listenin to music, playin video games, takin pics. i live in the suburbs of maryland, so booorring, but my friends are awesome so we find fun shit to do. i think i'm pretty unique so sometimes i can be a lil misunderstood, and im still livin with my parents so they can get me down but once im 18 im outta here! anyway i'll try to update often so you should check back with me. holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment